Ahhh! We are exactly ONE MONTH from tying the knot! Today I figured out the details of the Father/Daughter dance & I must say… I AM SO EXCITED! It’s going to be amazing. Someone will DEFINITELY have to video tape it. I’m not allowed to leak any of the details – It’s a daddy & me kind of secret. 😉
What’s left on my to-do list:
1. Find shoes! I’ve been searching every online store for these shoes I saw in a store. I wish they would have had my size! Having a size 11 foot isn’t easy.
2. Buy or rent David’s tux! This should probably be our top priority!
3. Get our marriage license! We have an appointment to do so tomorrow!
4. Stock the reception bar! Beer, wine & specialty drink!
5. Write Thank Yous for my shower gifts! This should also be at the top of my list!
6. Finalize our ceremony vows! We’ve really been lagging on this one. Can’t decide if we want to write our own vows or not!
7. Pick up my dress! She’ll be ready next weekend! Eeeee!! ❤
8. Attend our Bachelor/ette party! We decided to have a joint one for all of our close family & friends to come celebrate. We’ll also have our own own littleparties with just our wedding party. David’s is tomorrow night! The boys are taking him to dinner & a pre-season Ducks game. He is SO excited to go!
9. Decide on my something old, new, borrowed and blue! Or if I even want to do this? ;\
10. Seating chart! Ugh. Not looking forward to this one.
11. Make escort cards! I have the ideas, just need to put it together.
12. Make sure I have enough table number items! I think I still need a few things.
13. Attend my Ladies Only Adventure! An all day pampering the day before the wedding that I am SO looking forward to!!!
14. Pack for the HONEYMOON! Road trip up to Portland, OR!
15. Relax & enjoy our day becoming husband & wife! Oof. I’m going to loose it when I’m walking down the aisle towards the love of my life. I just know it!
I’m sure I’m forgetting some things, but writing it all out on here is a bit overwhelming! Ah! 30 days left! SO much to do still!! I cannot WAIT to marry the man of my dreams ❤